Identity Healing Practitioner Training
A two day training for EFT Level 2 Practitioners and above to learn how to use the Identity Healing processes for themselves and their clients. This is a hands on and experiential training in a small group with structured exercises, demonstrations, pair practice and lots of feedback to help you learn how to use these processes.
This training will show you how to:
- Quickly and easily identify identity beliefs and issues from the language that your client uses.
- Dissolve challenging identity beliefs and enable a deeper sense of personal integration and self acceptance
- Use a simple two step process to identify and uncover distressed sub-personalities associated with those identity beliefs.
- Make those sub-personalities ‘tappable’.
- Relieve those sub-personalities of distress by soothing their flight, fight, freeze responses.
- Identify what those younger parts of themselves would have needed, at the time of formation, to be better able to handle the situations they found themselves in.
- Make use of the resources and unconscious wisdom of the client to help them heal their sub-personalities.
- Direct those resources using visualisation and metaphor so your clients can make the changes they want to make.
- Integrate those previously isolated and struggling parts back into their adult selves.
- Use visualisation, metaphor and trance-work to enhance your results.
- Add a new dimension to working with parts of ourselves.
You will receive a comprehensive manual and a certificate of completion. You will also become a member of the Identity Healing website with confidential access to additional training materials and group discussions with other practitioners for peer support.
If you are a member of EFT International this course will provide 12 hours of your EFTi CPD requirements
This Is An Advanced EFT Training.
To take this training you must be very familiar and at ease with standard EFT approaches.
The minimum entry requirements to take this training are:
- an EFT International Level 2 certificate (or its equivalent)
- at least one year’s tapping experience with clients
- current professional liability insurance for EFT
- be a member in good standing of a recognised EFT organisation: EFT International, EFT Guild, EFT Universe, etc.
To make the best of the Identity Healing techniques you need:
- Good rapport and calibration skills
- A confident grasp of EFT
- The ability to make and keep people feeling safe as they do deep work
- Flexibility and patience
- Some experience of NLP would be helpful but it is not a necessity.
This training is for people who like small training group situations, the maximum number of participants is limited to 12 people. If you prefer to work in the anonymity of a crowd this training isn’t for you.
This training is not available for people who are new to tapping or have not yet taken a recognised EFT Level 2 training.
Although Identity Healing is a ‘simple five step process’ navigating those five steps correctly requires skill, judgement and flexibility.
“I enjoyed the step by step way we went through the process ensuring each stage was understood. All the instructions were clear and precise and Andy delivered the training fluently and efficiently with an appropriate level of fun. He kept the group fully engaged throughout the 2 day course and created a trusting caring environment for me to explore the process with other delegates.”
— Lynda Freeman
What Happens In An Identity Healing Practitioner Training?
One aim of the training is for it to be friendly and relaxed, so they take place in a friendly and relaxed kind of way. The other aim of the training is to give the trainees a thorough and practical grounding in the skills of Identity Healing.
The first part of the training takes place well before the first session. I invite all the participants to read The Enfolding: A Folk Tale Of Wounding And Healing as a metaphorical description of the process. If you read that story you are better prepared at an unconscious level to understand the process and it’s background.
The trainings are small (with no more than 12 trainees) and low key to make them friendly and guarantee the maximum amount of feedback and guidance for you as a trainee.
In the first session we go through the theoretical perspective, or model, of identity beliefs and issues that inform the process. Having this understanding helps you make sense of the pieces and how they work together.
After this introduction to the process most of the sessions are taken up with structured exercises and pair practice of the techniques.
If you like to practice what you are learning this is the training for you, if you want to learn about something rather than do it, you probably wont enjoy this training as much.
Although there are only five steps in the process, each step has a lot of moving parts and trying to learn all of it all at once would probably be too much to take in. So the process is broken down into three separate learning stages, so that you have time to practice each piece on a simple issue.
The trainer demonstrates each stage, then you practice that stage with another trainee giving and receiving feedback before moving onto the next stage.
This three stage approach builds a ‘scaffolding’ to help you understand and be skillful at the externalising, soothing, resourcing and reintegrating parts of the process. When you come to use this approach for a real issue those skills are already available to you and you can direct your attention to the finer points of the process.
The information and scaffolding stage takes up the first session.
In the second session we explore the crucial elements of identifying the younger self from a real identity belief. The trainer gives a live demonstration of the full Identity Integration process (the fundamental process of Identity Healing).
After the demonstration you have time to run a full Identity Integration process with each other with ample time for feedback and questions during the process.
At the end of the first two sessions you will have experienced the process for yourselves for the first time and had the experience of taking a person through the process themselves.
There are not many things you can learn to do well in just one go. The third and fourth sessions are an opportunity is practising the process with new partners and go into some of the finer points.
In session for we explore using the Identity Healing approach to work with dissociated memories
Although Identity Healing is not a memory based process, part of the technique can be very useful when working with clients who have dissociated memories. (A dissociated memory is where the client sees themselves in the memory as if they were an observer of the event – this is a natural defence mechanism which many people use to cope with difficult experiences). Sometimes these memories can be difficult to process with conventional tapping. A part of the Identity Healing process turns out to be very effective in working with dissociated memories.
At the end of the fourth session there is an opportunity for reflection and discussion on how best to use these new processes for yourself and your clients.
Then you will receive your attendance certificate for the training.
To get a flavour of the Identity Healing process you can download the first part of the Identity Healing Practitioner manual
Becoming A Certified Identity Healing Practitioner
Taking a training is just the start of a learning process.
Just as getting a provisional driving licence is permission to learn to drive a Practitioner Training Attendance Certificate is the bare minimum to use Identity Healing processes for yourself and with others.
Andy: As the creator of Identity Healing processes I want practitioners of these processes to know what they are doing and can help their clients get the results that they want. In my opinion paying a fee, taking one course and watching some videos is not enough to guarantee the competence of any practitioner. Becoming skilled needs practice and mentoring and the Identity Healing certification process is designed to help you be the best you can be with these skills.
To get good at something we all need practice. These are advanced therapeutic skills and to use them well you need to practice them and to become an Identity Healing Practitioner you need to be able to demonstrate that you have mastered the techniques at your level and can use them well in a wide range of situations.
The Identity Healing Certification Process is designed to give you opportunities to practice with feedback, retake the training at a much reduced fee and have specific Identity Healing supervision for your work with clients.
The first part of the certification process is to complete the initial two day practitioner training. You will receive an attendance certificate and become a ‘Practitioner In Training’
To become an Identity Healing Practitioner you will need to complete the following steps:
- Use the Identity Healing processes with a variety of clients and submit a summary report on 20 uses of the relevant Identity Healing processes (with at least 10 different clients) and 5 sessions of self work.
- Submit two video ‘case’ studies of client sessions for review and discussion in mentoring sessions.
- Complete six hours of specific Identity Healing mentoring.
- Attend supervised practice session so that you can improve and demonstrate your skills to your trainer.
- You will need to be an EFT International EFT Practitioner, EFT Guild Practitioner or EFT Universe Practitioner in good standing and have appropriate professional insurance.
If these requirements are met within one year of the training you undertake you will receive Identity Healing Practitioner Certificate.
As a Practitioner you will be able to advertise your services on the Identity Healing website and advertise yourself as a Certified Identity Healing Practitioner on your own website / Facebook page etc.
To maintain your Practitioner status you will need to complete 6 hours per year of Identity Healing specific mentoring and continue to be a member in good standing of your EFT organisation.
Identity Healing Practitioner Training
Click on the link to book your place on the relevant training
- Online via Zoom – 18th, 19th, 25th September and 2nd October 2021 from 9:30am – 1:00pm
- Online via Zoom – November (dates and times to be confirmed).
How much does this training cost?
Although this is an advanced EFT training the cost of the training is pitched low to make it as accessible to as many EFT Practitioners who want to learn it. The lowest price is achieved by booking as early as possible.
- Early Bird Fee – £245 – if booked more than one month in advance.
- Full Fee – £295 – thereafter.
For this fee you receive the training, full manual and other training materials and access to the members only section of this website.
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following cancellation policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month’s notice – you will receive a full refund, or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 75% refund, or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 50% refund, or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend – no refund, free transfer to the next training (at the trainers discretion)