Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner Training
A two day training for people who have are certified as Identity Healing Practitioners \want to learn to use the Identity Healing processes to reconcile inner conflicts, soothe inner critics and undo reciprocal roles. It is a hands on and experiential training in a small group with structured exercises, demonstrations, pair practice and lots of feedback to help you learn how to use these processes.
This training will show you how to:
- Quickly and easily identify ‘identity conflicts’ from the language that your client uses.
- Use the core Identity Healing processes to resolve those conflicts.
- Use Identity Healing processes to resolve the relationships between multiple younger selves simultaneously
- Work with inner critics, soothing them and letting them go or retraining them to become inner assistants.
- Use Identity Healing approaches to undo damaging ‘reciprocal roles’.
- Use visualisation, metaphor and trance-work to enhance your results.
- Add a new dimension to working with inner conflict.
You will receive a comprehensive manual and a certificate of completion. You will also become a member of the Identity Healing website with confidential access to additional training materials and group discussions with other practitioners for peer support.
If you are a member of EFT International this course will provide 12 hours of your EFT International CPD requirements.
This Is An Advanced EFT Training
To take this training you must be very familiar and at ease with the basic Identity Healing approach.
The minimum entry requirements to take this training are:
- to be an Identity Healing Practitioner (or at the minimum have taken an Identity Healing Level 1 training).
- be receiving supervision for your Identity Healing work.
- current professional liability insurance for EFT.
- be a member in good standing of a recognised EFT organisation: EFT International, EFT Guild, EFT Universe, etc.
Becoming A Certified Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner
Taking this training is only the first step to becoming a skilled Advanced Practitioner.
These are advanced therapeutic skills and to use them well you need to practice them. To become an Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner you need to be able to demonstrate that you have mastered the techniques at this level and can use them well in a wide range of situations.
The Identity Healing Certification Process is designed to give you opportunities to practice with feedback, retake the training at a much reduced fee and have specific Identity Healing supervision for your work with clients.
The first part of the certification process is to complete the initial two day Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner training. You will receive an attendance certificate and become a ‘Advanced Practitioner In Training’.
To become an Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner you will need to complete the following steps:
- Use the advanced Identity Healing processes with a variety of clients and submit a summary report on 20 uses of the relevant Identity Healing processes (with at least 10 different clients).
- Complete six hours of specific Identity Healing supervision.
- Submit four detailed case studies: three of client work, one of self-development work. These case studies may be written or presented verbally during Identity Healing supervision.
- You will need to be an EFT International Practitioner, EFT Guild Practitioner or EFT Universe Practitioner in good standing and have appropriate professional insurance.
If these requirements are met within two years of the first Advanced Practitioner training you undertake you will receive Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner Certificate.
As an Advanced Practitioner you will be able to advertise your services on the Identity Healing website and advertise yourself as a Certified Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner on your own website / Facebook page etc.
To maintain your Advanced Practitioner status you will need to complete 6 hours per year of Identity Healing specific supervision and continue to be a member in good standing of your EFT organisation.
Identity Healing Advanced Practitioner Training
Click on the link to book your place on the relevant training
How much does this training cost?
Although this is an advanced EFT training the cost of the training is pitched low to make it as accessible as possible to as many EFT Practitioners who want to learn it. The lowest price is achieved by booking as early as possible.
- Early Bird Fee – £295 – if booked more than one month in advance
- Full Fee – £345
For this fee you receive the training, full manual and other training materials and access to the members only section of this website.
If you cannot attend the training for some reason the following cancellation policy applies.
If you give:
- more than 1 month’s notice – you will receive a full refund, or a free transfer to the next course
- more than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 75% refund, or a free transfer to the next course
- less than 1 week’s notice – you will receive a 50% refund, or a free transfer to the next course
- no notice and fail to attend – no refund, free transfer to the next training (at the trainers discretion).